Coaching, Coaching - Cross Country, Coaching - Track & Field
Bryant & Stratton College’s Cross Country and track Coaches are responsible for the recruitment and retention of qualified students for their respective sport through a needs based consultative approach. The Athletic Coach is responsible for building relationships, the coordination of the enrollment process, and the management of their team.
1. Meets or exceeds established personal new enrollment goals each semester.
2. Achieves an FTE no-show rate at or below established objectives by conducting quality student interviews and facilitating the enrollment follow up process for potential students.
3. Establishes relationships and maintains contact with prospective students by making outbound calls at a minimum weekly volume of 100 dials and 20 or more contacts.
4. Generates student referrals from both internal and external sources, at or above established weekly and semester goals.
5. Participates in on-campus activities to support retention and referral outcomes.
6. In coordination with the athletic director, prepares the season schedule.
7. In coordination with the athletic director, adheres to the budget guidelines, processes all necessary purchase orders and inventory, organizes and obtains all necessary equipment and supplies.
8. Conducts a student athlete conditioning program to promote the good health of the players.
9. Fields a competitive team that promotes good sportsmanship and represents the College in positive manner.
10. Conducts daily team practices to develop the skills of the student athletes and coach the team at games.
11. Ensures that admissions and marketing data is captured, recorded, inputted timely and accurately.
12. Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures, as well as state, federal and NJCAA regulations.
13. 1 st term retention of enrolled students at or above established goals and objectives.
14. Meets or exceeds appointment setting and visits objectives.
15. Attains a visit-to-enrollment metric at or above established goals and objectives.
16. Converts new student inquiries at or above established goals and objectives.
17. Manages all student inquiries and follow-up activities through CRM.