Florida State University is an NCAA Division 1 institution and member of the Atlantic Coast Conference. It is located in Tallahassee, Florida. Seminole Boosters, Inc. is the fund raising arm of The Florida State University Athletics Department and helps fund a budget that supports 20 intercollegiate varsity sports.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Make outbound touchpoints daily to prospect for full season, partial plans, and group/single game tickets to FSU football games in the Dunlap Champions Club.
- Work closely with the Director of Ticket Sales to implement premium sales strategies.
- Meet strict full season ticket goals by making outbound phone calls, setting and completing face-to-face meetings, and prospecting businesses for premium ticket inventory.
- Network to build relationships within the community and surrounding areas to identify prospects.
- Work game days, sales tables, and other events which include; nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Serve as the face and voice of the Dunlap Champions Club, connecting with potential sponsors, buyers, and donors. - Other duties as assigned by Director of Ticket Operations.
Characteristics of an ideal candidate:
- Must have great social skills and understand the importance of face-to-face meetings in sales. - Must exhibit the persistence and patience necessary for a longer sales cycle. - Must be willing to attend networking functions, social events, luncheons, etc. - Must understand the premium experience that Seminole Boosters, Inc. is looking to offer.
Experience: - Prior sales experience as a Premium Account Executive with a college and/or professional sports team.
Additional Salary Information: - Senior-level base salary plus commission. Benefits Package with medical and dental insurance, HSA, and 401k also included. While working with Florida State University Athletics, this position is funded and employed by Seminole Boosters, Inc. and is not a Florida State University position.
As the fundraising arm of Florida State University Athletics, Seminole Boosters, Inc. is responsible for engaging fans, alumni and loyal supporters of FSU in order to generate financial contributions for the purpose of enriching the overall educational and athletic experience for over 500 student-athletes participating in 20 sports programs by providing financial security for long-term growth and prosperity.