Under the direction of the Director of Athletics, the Assistant Director will provide extended oversight of a NCAA Division III Intercollegiate Athletic Program, and Recreational programming that includes the Management of an Athletic and Fitness Center Facility.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Director in all areas of the Intercollegiate Athletic Sports program and Recreational Services.
- Manage an Athletic and Fitness Center day-to-day operations to include staffing, maintenance, memberships and group exercise offerings.
- Supervise a full-time Coordinator of Facilities and Events who facilitates all game day management and personnel as well as intramural and club sports programming.
- Manage the scheduling of all indoor and outdoor Athletic and Recreational facilities.
- Serve as the department liaison to the campus Events office.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Master’s preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Athletic and Recreational Administration and Facility Management. Must be available for weekends and evenings. This position is contingent upon satisfactory results to a University background check.