The Pioneer Fund Coordinator is primarily responsible for the design and implementation of Pioneer Fund, which supports annual giving programs for athletics. This will include, but not limited to, direct mail strategies, assistance with marketing and execution of team fundraising events and other activities which will increase affinity and giving to athletics.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: • Plan and manage in conjunction with the Annual fund team all direct mail and electronic appeals in support of SHU Athletics with a goal of increasing giving from athletic alumni, parents, and friends for our Division I teams and the Pioneer Fund
• Plan and manage the Friends and Family letters and all online giving as well as the production of the AD newsletter.
• Manage a donor portfolio with specific focus on gift renewals, giving level upgrades and identification of new prospects.
• Responsible for processing, reporting and reconciling of gifts and donations -Assist in the coordination of all internal reports to assist the Executive Director of University Advancement
• Manage the electronic marketing of team specific fundraising or engagement events in coordination with Alumni Relations and respective Coaches (event registration pages, etc).
• Responsible for the planning, organizing, and implementing of SHU athletic fundraising special events including but not limited to SHU athletic golf tournaments, team reunions and alumni games.
• Represent the University at appropriate campus, community, and corporate events as assigned.
Sacred Heart University is the second largest independent Catholic university in New England, offering more than 50 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs on its main campus in Fairfield, Connecticut and at its satellites in Connecticut, Luxembourg and Ireland. More than 6,400 students arrend the University's five colleges: Arts & Sciences, Health Professions, University College, the AACSB-...accredited John F. (Jack) Welch College of Business and the NCATE-accredited Isabelle Farrington College of Education.