1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Ability to work well with the public, administration, and students.
3. Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules.
4. Excellent human relation and organizational skills; desire to be creative and grow with a rapidly changing and developing athletic program.
In accordance with Utah State Code 53B-1-110, appointment to this position is contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Current or past upper division studies in business or athletics.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and use of computer based applications.