We are seeking strong sales candidates to market and sell Factory Athletics College Recruiting programs and Under Armour National Tryouts to high school athletes playing softball and volleyball.* Generate sales leads and present opportunities for softball and volleyball players to participate in PREP and Try Out programs. * Contact assigned high school coaches or travel/club coaches to secure player nominations. * Manage coach relationship through regular contact by phone and e-mail, with Factory Athletics program content and value, customization for each player. * Contact all nominated players to present opportunities for PREP and Try Out. * Manage player relationship through regular contact by phone and e-mail, with Factory Athletics program content and value, customization for each player. * Contact all internet registrations as assigned to sell and confirm registration for PREP and Tryout program for appropriate players. * Generate opportunity quotes in Salesforce for each nominated player. * Alternative leads are generated from player recommendations, lists from other showcases, Under Armour Tournaments and other similar types of events.
Qualifications of Successful Candidates
* Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing/education/sports or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* One year of inside sales experience or customer service. * Knowledge of volleyball and softball is preferred. * Salesforce or similar software is preferred.
Additional Salary Information: Commissioned sales with average earning potential: Year 1: $35,000 - $50,000 Year 2-3: $45,000 - $60,000
Factory Athletics and its Affiliates, Baseball Factory, Softball Factory, Volleyball Factory’s vision is to guide both players and parents through the college recruiting process and to professionally train players in order to find a school that is the right fit both academically and athletically.
Factory Athletics’ coaches evaluate, video, and educate players at different national scouting ses...sions across the United States.
* Factory Athletics has a proven successful program and winning team. Since beginning in
1994, Factory Athletics has guided 50,000 players to college and over 200 players into MLB.
* Factory Athletics has been named by Baltimore Magazine as one of the top “Fun Places to
Work” and Washington Post as a “Best Place to Work.”
* Baltimore SmartCEO named Steve Sclafani as one of the top 50 future CEO’s.