The Coordinator of Intramurals, Club Sports and Camps / Head Men’s Volleyball Coach position is a full-time position in the Department of Athletics. The position reports to the Director of Athletics. The Coordinator of Intramurals, Club Sports and Camps / Head Men’s Volleyball Coach is sensitive to the needs of a diverse student body and is committed to assisting the Department of Athletics in enhancing and supporting the student development experience consistent with the mission of a Sinsinawa Dominican Catholic liberal arts university.
The day-to-day components of the position include: overseeing the budget for all intramural programs and club sports within the department of athletics; developing, establishing and coordinating department of athletics camps, clubs and intramural programming; overseeing all aspects of men's volleyball including training, conditioning and recruiting; and developing a competitive schedule. All job components shall be completed with attention to university, conference and NCAA compliance, rules and regulations while supporting the leadership, direction and vision of the Director of Athletics.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Familiarity with NCAA Division III Rules and Regulations
· Experience and competence in various computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
· Strong organizational and written skills
· Ability to function in growing environment
· Strong collaborative abilities
· Role modeling
· Ability to work graciously with various groups of people
A background screening is required.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree in related field preferred.